Monday, September 15, 2008

Catching Up - BNI in Charlotte

It has been too long since I have updated this blog and I felt it important to catch up a bit. I feel that the idea of keeping a city and its business people updated with information on regularly occurring and special networking events is an important one and I am dedicated to adding this information here. I would love your help as well, as you see events that may be of interest, please feel free to comment below.

BNI is one of my favorite organizations, and fortunately I have been able to continue my relationship with BNI in my new home in Charlotte North Carolina. This area has several great BNI groups, however, the one I belong to meets in Ballantyne on Thursdays. I personally invite you to attend at 7:15 each Thursday at the Prudential Realty building on Johnston Road in Torrington.

http://ballantynebni.blogspot.com

No comments: